Friday, February 5, 2010

RART_log = Jason

So, this is one of the responses that I received about the first post... I'll keep the responses anonymous for the sake of the writer. But, please feel free to POST COMMENTS, that's kind of the point.

To Jason,
A friend with whom my contact has been made not in a timely manner. Hath found ye good fortune in the world afar. What awaits a young fellow in the spring of his life. With summer warm gold lapping at the shore to our lake of mercy. Is this a place that exists only in desire and memory or is this the consummation of my waking dream a reality for those who are bold. Nigh on oblivion and I. For math and science have taken the place where art and leisure once ruled. Lordly over fields of un slain powder I did glide. When those golden rays of bliss would penetrate cloud and rain I would make haste for the hills which can claim to be the very origin of that gold. And ye shall ye pass through the sacred valley and into it healing waters. My brother i fear that math and science shall rule over my summer months and you shall have to record for me the beauty of heaven.
Good tidings and godspeed,
XXXXXXXXXX

No comments:

Post a Comment